Welcome to the Menditect ® Test Automation Documentation site.
Browse through the different topics in the reference guide, read the latest release notes or use the how-to if you want to get started with MTA. Use the menu buttons to continue in one of the sections.
Click on the Menditect logo anytime to return to this page.
Below are the system requirements in order use MTA to test your Mendix Apps.
- A desktop or laptop computer.
- A monitor running on HD resolution (1920x1080 pixels) on 100% scaling. Lower resolutions are not supported.
- An up-to-date browser, recommended are Chromium-based like Chrome, Edge, Opera or Brave. Using other browsers like Firefox or Safari may negatively impact user experience.
- Browser configuration set to run at 100% zoom level.
- Mendix Studio Pro installation if you need to configure your Apps.