Click on any of the links below to get started.
If your organisation wants to use MTA but it is not yet implemented.
If MTA has been implemented by your MTA Manager and you want to use it.
If you're all ready to go!
- Use the Reference guide to gain knowledge about topics in MTA.
- Read Release notes to know what has changed since the last release.
They are published together with every new version of MTA and describe all new features and fixed bugs.
- The Additional section contains How to's for when you're stuck in MTA.
Click on a topic or, on mobile devices, select the menu to browse through the site.
Click on the Menditect logo anytime to return to this page.
Below are the system requirements in order use MTA to test your Mendix Apps.
- A desktop or laptop computer.
- A monitor running on HD resolution (1920x1080 pixels). Lower resolutions are not supported.
- An up-to-date browser, recommended are Chromium-based like Chrome, Edge, Opera or Brave. Using other browsers like Firefox or Safari may negatively impact user experience.
- Browser configuration set to run at 100% zoom level.
- Mendix Studio Pro installation if you need to configure your Apps.