This document is based on MTA version 1.8.
A test Construction Error contains an error message for an error that is detected during test design. A Construction Error can be associated with any element in MTA such as a Test Configuration or an Attribute Value.
|Message||The descriptive error message for the Construction Error.|
|Element type||The type of element that the error is associated with. Can be one of the following: |
- Test Configuration
- attribute value
- selected object for create object step
- selected object for change object step
- selected object for retrieve object step
- selected object for associated object in an object step
- Microflow Parameter Value
- selected object for Microflow Parameter Value
- selected value for compare on an assert
- selected object for count on an object list assert
None, as Construction Errors are generated by MTA.
Actions on Construction Error
View Construction Errors
- Construction Errors are always shown in red on the element that they are related to, like a Test Configuration, Test Suite or Test Case.
Fix Construction Errors
- On the Teststep level, a Solve button is shown that will lead to the page where the Construction Error can be fixed.
Missing anything? Let us know!
Last updated 20 september 2022