Transfer a Test Case to another Test Configuration
This document describes how to move and store a single Test Case into a 'container' Test Configuration, that is used as a collection of tests, for instance a Test configuration where all the unit tests for a certain Test Application are collected.
First the Test Suite is moved into the collection, then the Test Case is moved into an existing Test Suite.
More in detail:
- Navigate to the Test Design (home)page and select the Test Configuration containing the draft unit test
- Use the button on the Test Suite to copy the Test Suite
- Expand the "Choose another test configuration, if the test suite should not be copied to the current test configuration:" groupbox, and select the container Test Configuration as target
- Navigate to the container Test Configuration and open the Test Suite copy
- Use the button on the Test Case to copy the Test Case
- Expand the "Choose another test suite, if the test case should not be copied to the current test suite:" groupbox, and select an existing relevant Test Suite as target
- Navigate to the Test Design (home)page
- Delete the Test Configuration from step 1 using the button (since the actual intention was to move it, not to copy it)
Missing anything? Let us know!
Last updated 24 may 2022